CE+T Energrid electrical conversion solutions will address various applications.
- After working 5 years for CE+T Power, Francis decided to take his bike and travel in Africa from Cairo to Cape Town. Today, as the [...]
- High-performance and flexible multiport power converters will be a key enabling component in the energy transition for solar-plus-storage adoption and deployment. The power conversion system [...]
- Dear Customer,Dear Partner, Unfortunately, it must be seen that the COVID-19 is still there in Europe, including in Belgium. The Belgian government has just decided [...]
- After graduating as electrical engineer, Héloïse worked for the Belgian government in Rwanda for a rural electrification project. She then joined the CE+T Energrid’s team [...]
- Today, companies not only consume energy, they also produce it. However, the time at which they use it and the amount necessary vary from one [...]
Our company, a CE+T Power spin-out, was founded on April 10, 2017.
Sam De Frene
Software Development Engineer