CE+T Energrid electrical conversion solutions will address various applications.
- Green is not just a buzz word at CE+T, that’s why we have now an installation of solar panels capable of delivering 250 kWp. About [...]
- This year, Víctor Hernández Sierra, a electrical engineering student from ULiège, has joined our team for his master thesis aiming at designing, simulating and implementing [...]
- Volta [French website], the Belgian federation of electrotechnics sectorial organizations, has invited us to address this topic in the framework of 5 seminars delivered (in [...]
- Jean-Pierre Chisogne will be a speaker at the next Liege Creative Forum. In the context of the fast evolving intermittent renewable energies, all parties have [...]
- CE+T Energrid and CE+T Power will be present at the Middle East Electricity Expo #MEE2019 from March 5-7 in Dubaï! Visit us at stand Z2.B39!
Our company, a CE+T Power spin-out, was founded on April 10, 2017.
Software Development Engineer
Sam De Frene
Hardware Development Engineer
Business Development Manager
Let's not forget our alumni!