- After graduating as electrical engineer, Héloïse worked for the Belgian government in Rwanda for a rural electrification project. She then joined the CE+T Energrid’s team [...]
- Today, companies not only consume energy, they also produce it. However, the time at which they use it and the amount necessary vary from one [...]
- The US-based start-up Orison has designed an innovative plug-and-play residential storage solution. This wall panel will be installed in Australia and Europe with CE+T’s technology [...]
- We are supplying Alpha Innovations, our sister company, with an 80-kW Hercules Power Conversion System and 75-kWh Li-ion batteries as part of their microgrid under [...]
- This year, Nicolas Coumouyn, an industrial engineering student from HELMo Gramme, has joined our team for his internship and master thesis [in French] related to [...]
CE+T Energrid electrical conversion solutions will address various applications.
Our company, a CE+T Power spin-out, was founded on April 10, 2017.
Sam De Frene
Software Development Engineer
Let's not forget our alumni!
Business Development Manager
Hardware Development Engineer